Please email documents at [email protected]
For Directors and Shareholders:
- Copy of PAN Card – Attested
- Copy of Aadhar Card – Attested
- Identity Proof – Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License- Attested
- Residential Proof – Latest Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill/ Bank Account Statement( Not older than 2 Months ) – Attested
- Passport Size Photograph
For Registered Address Proof of Company:
- Owned Premises – Sale deed or any registered documented ofthe title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company
- Rented Premises – The notarized copy of lease / rent agreement in the name of the company
- Proof of Evidence – Any of the utility bill (i.e. Electricity Bill/Gas Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill not older than 2 months) in name of owner – Attested
- No Objection Certificated for use of premises –Attested (On letter head in case of company/LLP/Firm)
Note :1. In case of Foreign Director/ Shareholder copy of Passport is Mandatory 2. In case shareholder is any Corporate Entity or Artificial Judicial Person than Certificate of incorporation along with board resolution to subscribe to the shares of the company under incorporation id required
3. All documents are required in PDF format.
4. If any of director/shareholder is already having Digital Signature (DSC) and Director identification No (DIN) share details
Foreign Nationals Additional Requirements
1. All the above documents for foreign citizens and non residents should be notarized and consuralized or apostilled by the competent authority, as the case may be.
2. In the documents are signed outside India, then the same have to be notarized by a Public notary of the residence country and consularized or apostilled by the competent authority, as the case may be.
In the documents are signed outside India, then the same have to be notarized by a Public notary of the residence country and consularized or apostilled by the competent authority, as the case may be.
3. If the documents are signed in India, then copy of Visa and stamped passport, proving his/her presence in India at the time of signing is required.