The administration of companies Act 2013 is done by registrar of companies (ROC). ROC is an office under Ministry of corporate affairs India. It is responsibility of ROC to cover all states and union territories for purpose of incorporation of companies and LLP’s. Data of companies and LLP’s maintained by ROC is available for inspection by anyone on payment of nominal fees.
It is primary duty of business to comply rules and regulations applicable to avoid penalties and interests. ROC role is to administer legal functioning of companies and LLP’s
At Patron accounting, our experts can guide you in all ROC related compliance starting from incorporation to yearly closing.
- Appointment of Auditors
- Issue of share certificates
- Filing for Commencement of Business
- Filing directors’ interests in other entities
- Preparing & Filing Annual Returns
- Filing Financial Statements
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Drafting of board minutes & general meetings
- Compliance related to investments
- Company Secretarial Audit
- FEMA & RBI Compliances
- Closure Of Company or Liquidation